Dolly Parton Lord it’s like a Hard Candy Christmas shirt


 If I see a no-gun sign at a Starbucks full of vagrants I’m walking in with my gun on me.If I’m going to a court house or stadium withDolly Parton Lord it’s like a Hard Candy Christmas shirt  cops everywhere the gun stays in the car, because there’s proper security.The fact that people think a sticker on a door constitutes any sort of protection or that it waives liabilities is plain dumb.To legally put up a no gun sign, you should have two armed security and metal detectors at the minimum. I am a city employee. We are not allowed to carry weapons of any kind. That being said, we are not thoroughly checked and no one entering our building gets physically checked for them. I expect a big meeting next week to discuss the status quo.I wish I knew the answer to shootings in America. But no matter what, every solution comes with flaws. The only thing I can think of is that those diagnosed with a mental illness should be banned from purchase and usage of firearms but even then that feels discriminatory, idk, what do you guys think?


BUY THIS SHIRT : Dolly Parton Lord it’s like a Hard Candy Christmas shirt
SOURCE : Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt

Official Baby yoda fedex survived covid-19 2020 shirt