I Have A Dream Mr.King shirt


And unfortunately, you’re probably subjected to a lot of “well you don’t look disabled” if you try to use an accessible parking spot or sit in I Have A Dream Mr.King shirt those seats on a bus. Because there are still people out there believing that you gotta be in a wheelchair or dependent on someone else for your every waking need in order to have access to accessible spots, seats, toilets, etc.I am 27 and have MS. I dont look disabled but I need handicapped seats and parking spots just because I walk more slowly than most people and I get fatigued and need to stop walking or standing. I use all the accessible stuff all the time when I need it and if anyone tries to call me on it I ask them if they would like me to call my neurologist and have her speak to them about it because I dont have the energy for this shit.


BUY THIS SHIRT : I Have A Dream Mr.King shirt
SOURCE : The hot new T-shirt website

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt