Smash wall aqua pierce the veil shirt


You should take a step back and consider some of your values. The sweaty dude who has found purpose and focus isn’t the one to be pitied. Smash wall aqua pierce the veil shirt I save my pity for those coping with themselves by making fun of/trying to stunt other’s progress. I wish you the best. I overcame a miserable, overweight existence despite the “good-natured” ribbing (and occasional cruel-nature’s comments like the ones in this comment chain). What you don’t forget is the feeling of shame when taking your first couple steps. I was fortunate enough to have some very kind strangers encouraging me at the walking path I started my journey on. I can’t imagine I’d have succeeded without them. As shrouded in disgust and shame as I was then, I still can’t imagine being so miserable that I have to put down someone trying to make a change.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt