#9 Jeaux Freaking Burreaux shirt Sweater


Yup, I've done this.#9 Jeaux Freaking Burreaux shirt Called the municipal office in my town because my apartment building had no water for 2 weeks and they kept giving us the "We're looking into it". Decided to look into it myself. The town sent out an inspector. Turns out they were spending that time looking for the cheapest option for repairing it and that option was on vacation so they were just holding off on hiring anybody. The inspector set me up with everything I needed to withhold rent until the issue was fixed


BUY THIS SHIRT: #9 Jeaux Freaking Burreaux shirt Sweater
SOURCe:  Father's day


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt