Baby Yoda Houston Astros Baseball Logo shirt


On the last lease, I added a termination clause in parallel to his that I could cancel the lease in 45 days with written notice. Baby Yoda Houston Astros Baseball Logo shirtI put that on the inside top of page two in the margin in a similar way he put things in the margin. I did that to both copies that I signed and returned to him. He sent me mine back signed. When we went to court, I told him about the clause I included, and he said he saw that on his copy, but it was crossed out ! I showed him mine without the cross out, and all the blood drained out of his face. He said he would settle for the full amount on the spot. I showed him the certified letter I sent saying I would settle for the full amount up to a day before court, but that if he made me come to court, that I wanted double! he flipped, and we went before the judge. The judge looked at both copies of the lease, took mine, invited their lawyer to the bench, took my lease and shoved it toward their atty and said " this is the lease in force !" Their atty walked around like a chicken with his head cut off. I laughed as quietly as I could. gods honest truth. you cannot make this up.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Baby Yoda Houston Astros Baseball Logo shirt
SOURCE: The hot new T-shirt website


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt