Baby Yoda to be alone and listen to Pink Floyd sometimes I need shirt


prosthetic leg for several years and would often get rude comments from people who saw her park in handicap parking spots, as they constantly (and wrongly) assumed that she wasn’t actually disabled. One day she had enough and when someone confronted her about her parking space saying “it’s for disabled people” she took off her leg and threw it at them, yelling “how’s that for disabled?? One of my coworkers lost his leg below the knee to an IED in Iraq. Since he is young, healthy, and in shape he will regularly get shit from people if he uses handicapped parking spaces or sits in disabled seating.When I broke my ankle, I had crutches and an orthopedic boot. Every time I tried to board a bus, the middle aged Karens sitting in the seats in the front of the bus would avoid making any eye contact with me and try to act like they didn't see me. It was ALWAYS the teenagers or 20somethings who would stand up and immediately offer me their seats.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Baby Yoda to be alone and listen to Pink Floyd sometimes I need shirt
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt