Buffalo Bahamas Bowl Champions shirt


I only stand up for actual old people.Buffalo Bahamas Bowl Champions shirt
 Im talking about at least 70 or if I see they have difficulty walking and stuff. And of course fo disabled people. But a lot of elderly people are just acting like they’re entitled or something. Last week some old lady almost crashed in to me with a bike on the sidewalk. She then continued to say :”Look out missy” and giving me a nasty look. Also not to bash my grandparents, i love them, but they are so incredibly racist. Like jee there’s nothing wrong with people from Morocco or Turkey.As a 25 year old healthy looking woman with a disability this makes my blood boil. I've gotten yelled at for parking in a handicap spot and I know this reaction from people makes you feel like an imposter and it sucks.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Buffalo Bahamas Bowl Champions shirt
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt