Charlotte 49ers Bahamas Bowl Champions Logo shirt


 I have incurable cancer, but thanks to makeup and wigs i look like the epitome of a healthy 20 something (also a lie since I’m actually in my 30s) I’ve had boomers make comments to me about not needing xyz and I cut them down to size real quick. I wonder how she'd feel if someone called her "elderly" outside this situation. She'd probably flip out and scream at them about how she's only in her 50s.She looks like someone who'd be offended if you offered her a seat so I would've avoided talking to her, personally. But if she asked for the seat I would give it up without hesitation. What's /really/ rude is taking peoples' pictures on the subway without permission. Elders should be respected but so should everyone else.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Charlotte 49ers Bahamas Bowl Champions Logo shirt
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt