Flamingo She’s Beauty She’s Grace She’ll Peck You In The Face shirt


I had this happen at a HOTEL once - they had the A/C stuck on full-blast at 14C in the middle of winter, you literally couldn't turn Flamingo She’s Beauty She’s Grace She’ll Peck You In The Face shirtOFF the A/C in the rooms. They refused to give me a different room (probably because they were full) so I called the Health & Safety Board on them. Funny thing - Monday morning I got a full refund, 2 nights credit from the chain's head office and the hotel itself got a lovely fine and 48 hours to fix the problem. Turns out they'd had a water main break nearly 2 weeks earlier, and noone had taken them to task that entire time.


BUY THIS SHRT: Flamingo She’s Beauty She’s Grace She’ll Peck You In The Face shirt
SOURCe: The hot new T-shirt website


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt