I know it’s only Geritol but I like it Rolling Stones 2019 shirt


They have the same problems of having to get really sick sleeping in the street before they can be admitted into a hospital though. I know it’s only Geritol but I like it Rolling Stones 2019 shirt
A friend of mine recently spent a month in the hospital after sleeping on wet park benches too long. Can't imagine what that cost the state. He has four bottles of prescriptions from his doctors, but if he brings a sleeping bag into the park the cops will take it away.In Texas to qualify for Medicaid you have to have dependent under the age of 19 or you have to have federal disability such as SSI or SSDI. This is because we didnt take the ACA Medicaid expansion. Bonus round, tx medicaid is underfunded by almost 2 billion by the state and they currently dissolving medical therapies for kids and very quietly disbanded the Disabled and Aging care Department.


BUY THIS SHIRT: I know it’s only Geritol but I like it Rolling Stones 2019 shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt