I May Live In Texas But I’m A LSU Tigers Fan Forever shirt


I May Live In Texas But I’m A LSU Tigers Fan Forever shirtI get the tube and train daily. At the risk of getting downvoted to oblivion, I've noticed younger women (teens to mid 20s) tend to go for the seats, whereas younger and middle aged men don't bother, knowing there's nearly always someone who needs it more. At least a couple of times a week a spritely young lady will breeze past several guys to get a seat. Also, with wearing headphones and looking at your phone it's easy not to know when someone gets on the train who needs a seat.Thats a 4” sticker and all the seats look the same. And there are tons of open seats right there. They probably didnt know it was a disabled seat. And that lady doesn’t even look elderly. She’s definitely not disabled. Dumb.If you think you are old, you dont deserve shit! I hate these kind of people just because you are old you think you deserve something. You don't!


BUY THIS SHIRT: I May Live In Texas But I’m A LSU Tigers Fan Forever shirt
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt