Lost my boyfriend Austin Mahone Christmas shirt


Dodgy figures, but an average Lost my boyfriend Austin Mahone Christmas shirt
work day being 8ish hours, he's locked up 24 hours a day, the least they could have done is pay him three times that, 168k per year, or 3.9 mil, still a raw deal for having your life stolen from you.Not arguing with your point at all but 56k is the average household income. More just pointing it out because that seems like a very low amount of money for a two parent, two child household.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Lost my boyfriend Austin Mahone Christmas shirt 
SOURCE:  Father's day

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt