Louisiana State University LSU Tigers 2019 Sec Conference Champions shirt


Seriously. Its like we are pretending nobody knows that property is a more profitable investment since the interest rates went to shit. I've seen this happen to the country I grew up in, and now its come to the country I live in, and people havent even Louisiana State University LSU Tigers 2019 Sec Conference Champions shirt
fucken googled why these people had to come here to invest - its all just rose-tinted glasses and woohoo-payday and admiring the construction of properties that nobody living in this country could afford, while a handful of worried people are told to stop wondering why their neighborhood is becoming unaffordable and entirely without any sustaining community like jobs or shops or anything.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Louisiana State University LSU Tigers 2019 Sec Conference Champions shirt
SOURCE: Halloween t shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt