RIP Nipsey Hussle shirt


My invisible disability has actually progressed into becoming much more visible. I use a power wheelchair now and still have older RIP Nipsey Hussle shirt
people questioning my disability and use of mobility aids because I'm considered youngish and I smile a lot. So I must be faking it and being a lazy shit. Jeebus help me if they see my feet move. Because apparently only people with paraplegia are meant to be using wheelchairs according to these people's assumptions.My foot has been messed up since birth. I can still walk but only a short distance. There’s a lot of gate keeping by non-disabled deciding that I’m not disabled enough to use a scooter- mean. A few “nice” people around me tell me I sound negative when I mention disability cuz it’s just a state of mind. face palm


BUY THIS SHIRT : RIP Nipsey Hussle shirt 
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt