Trust Me I’m An Artist Banana Duct Tape shirt


In some places, the landlord may have to compensate the tenant for costs related to finding temporary housing when constructive eviction occurs (i.e. hotel/motel costs). Not super common, but some jurisdictions have it.Trust Me I’m An Artist Banana Duct Tape shirt Reminds me of the first place I lived in in Denver, CO. Was pretty broke and had a slum lord of a landlord. Dude definitely wasn't up to code and I basically told him I wasn't going to pay rent until certain facilities were properly addressed. He threatened eviction. I threatened fire marshall. He ended up paying me to leave and break the lease. I felt pretty empowered that day.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Trust Me I’m An Artist Banana Duct Tape shirt 
SOURCE :The hot new T-shirt website


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt