Utah State Frisco Bowl Champions Logo shirt


Plus not all disabilities are visible! . Utah State Frisco Bowl Champions Logo shirt
That woman could have a disability that causes pain like MS or prone to fainting so needs to sit down when on moving transport etc and be perfectly entitled to sitting in the disabled seating area!! People are so quick to judge (I know there is an empty seat and the OP who posted the photo is trying to stir trouble) but things like this happen all the time. Before I needed to use crutches full time, I was in so much pain some days I would need to sit down and medically be entitled to those seats if none others were free but I was 25/26 at the time and judged all the time! Even when using crutches I full time and then now in a wheelchair at 31 I’m questioned occasionally as to whether I’m faking my disability (because the few ‘perks’ like queue jumping/ disability benefit etc obviously outweigh the negatives like you know never being able to stand up again or work again!!) and so I feel so bad for those with none visible injuries!


BUY THIS SHIRT: Utah State Frisco Bowl Champions Logo shirt
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt