Tennessee Oilers Helmet Football Shirt


Whether because of a food you didnt like, a recipe that wasn't worth the hassle, or even the backlash you got because of how you prepared someone's hometown staple. Either apple pie (because I was stoned af doing the voice-oveTennessee Oilers Helmet Football Shirtr and you can DEFINITELY hear it), or the Harry Potter special (because I'm a dingus and didn't realize the pumpkin pasty was savory). Definitely hand-pulled noodles - Jess was there for the whole process, and she'll tell you that I was a man apart by the end of those two days. The most delicious was probably the mojo pork from the Cubano episode, and it's got a contender coming up soon: I put my own spin on Mirage's glazed pork chops from Apex Legends, and it was far and away the best pork I've ever made!


BUY THIS SHIRT : Tennessee Oilers Helmet Football Shirt
SOURCE: Festival t-shirts

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Washington Capitals Power 1974 National Hockey League shirt

Application engineer warning sarcasm inside contents may vary in color 100 organic shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top