We can beat it together Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt


It was horrible to see her. We hid under desks and then ran away when the coast was clear and I peeled out of there and went home. Terrible.Thank you. I'm mostly afraid of finding out who died. Two other women and I work out front and we know almost everyone in that whole building. I'm also afraid of how long it will take people to feelWe can beat it together Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt okay to go back to work and scared for anyone else who is emotionally impacted by an event like this who could also act out in a violent way.It will take its toll tomorrow. I was robbed at gunpoint in my home many years ago.Gun jammed is the reason I’m here. I felt fine later that night. I spent a week at my Moms house staring at a wall before finally getting help. It’s when your alone and calm that it creeps up on you. Best wishes for you and those affected. I work in building 2 at the municipal center, and I am still processing all of this. Luckily, I had the chance leave work at 2:30. I know some people in the second floor where the shooting happened.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt