I can’t stay at home I’m a nurse shirt


It starts with throwing milkshakes at people you don't agree with and leads to killing them. It's not guns, it's violent people.It's unacceptable for anyone to use physical attacks of any kind against anyone unless you're defending yourself. I can’t stay at home I’m a nurse shirt 
One last thing I want to mention. I just don’t understand why the politicians think the answer is clear as day. Trump thinks we should arm everyone. That pretty much means lessen the control on guns, all that’ll do is increase the potential of a shooting. Sanders thinks we should ban all guns, all that’ll do is leave those who are good and wise with guns defenseless but criminals still with guns.It’s not easy, when you comment “we need action” it’s not gonna come as clear as pie. I do think we need some change I just don’t know what. Maybe stricter background checks? That’s all I can think of though, just pray for our country that we can find the best possible answer soon. Authorities did not release the suspect’s name, instead choosing to focus on the victims during a news conference.Glad to see this. What's caused this shift in how agencies are reporting these events, though? I mean, we've always known it's the "right thing to do," but since when has morality mattered to media conglomerates? What's actually been causing this shift in reporting methods?


BUY THIS SHIRT: I can’t stay at home I’m a nurse shirt
SOURCE: Festival t-shirts

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

HVshirt – Happy Father’s day Firefighter To My Amazing Daddy Thanks For Putting Up With My Mom American Flag Shirt

Venomtee – I Don’t Hate People I Just Feel Better When They’re Not Around Shirt

Venomtee – Dad The Man The Myth The Holding Legend Bitcoin Vintage Shirt